Friday, 2 September 2011

Mmmm!

I know this lady. This lady makes AMAZING tray bakes. Her absolute best one is a maltser tablet... thingy. I love it so much that I decided to try it myself. I found a pretty simple recipe online which you can find HERE and then I got stuck in. There was a bit of palavawith the chocolate - we didn't have any bars of milk chocolate in the house! D: Therefore I had to melt 7 Wispa bars in the microwave (the whole boil it in a pan over the stove was a bit too technical!). It was VERY messy. If you decide to try the recipe my number 1. tip is WEAR AN APRON!!!!
Anyway, I thought you might like too see the yummy, scrummy, deliciousness that is my very own malteser cake!



Peace :)x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.