Sunday, 30 October 2011

The one where I declare my hate for moustaches

I really don't like moustaches. I don't have anything against people with moustaches - I just don't like moustaches. My next door neighbour had a moustache when I was younger and any time we went tound to their house he would pick me up and try to kiss me. Eugh. I HATED the feeling of all thouse little spiky hairs like spiders legs rubbing all over me. So anyway, you can imagine my delight when I saw this top yesterday. Not only is it a nice shape and everything, it depicts me!
It's from the Urban Outfitters sale. £10. YAY!


4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that top is amazing! Looks great on you :) I know what you mean about the prickly hairy moustache thing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have that top! My dad wears a "daddy" moustache but the ones I hate are the "hipster" type ones. I absolutely hate seeing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I know what you mean about the hipster moustache thing. Not so attractive! :P
    x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.