Saturday, 22 October 2011

Outfit Of the Day

Hola.

Today's not very exciting. I'm just going round to chill at my friend's house and play Mario Karts. It's always good fun though. I always enjoy those chill-out days where you're just constantly laughing. It's still good to look nice even if you're just chilling with your friends, right? So today I've found myself in a bit of an ... interesting outfit: 

Top: H&M
Shorts: I got them in a shop called Cubus when I was on an exchange to Norway in June
Tights:New look
shoes:Converse
Necklace(I know you can't really see it):Miss Selfridge

I was quite proud of the matchiness between my shorts and my shoes!

 
Also, I got a new signature. What do you think? I just thought this looked a lot neater and nicer!


2 comments:

  1. those are fantastic! love the color of your shoes. you have a fun blog--enjoyed the photos, and i am your newest follower. cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe thankyou! Glad you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.