Tuesday, 4 October 2011

That's the way uh-hu uh-hu I like it...

I've recently discovered a love for 'smoky eyes'. I've known about it for quite a while but I could never get it to work until rasonably recently. I found a tutorial in some magazine or other but like most of these things, my skills as a makeup artist didn't live up to the picture ha. So I altered it a bit until I was able to do it properly without jabbing my eyeballs with various makeup brushes and utensils.
The brushes I used


The Makeup I used:-
1. Amelia Night blusher
2. Claire's eyeshadow
3.A random, brandless shimmer stick out of a magazine
4. Natural Collection Lash Curl Mascara (possibly my best over makeup buy - an excellent £1.99 bargain from Boots!)
5. black Amelia Night eyeliner Pencil


This is a radom set which I got as a present but I'm only using the black out of it at the moment.


 Finished! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.