Tuesday, 27 December 2011

Happy birthday, Amy

Today is my birthday woohoo! I'm now 15, which means I'm now officialy allowed in to 15s at the cinema hehe! That's like the most exciting thing about my birthday ha. Anyway, I just wanted to show you some of the lovely things I got. My biggest present was a new camera, which was quite expensive so I only got a few other things.

I dive so I got a new swimming costume which came with a free water bottle which is actually very nice. I also got Ted Baker perfume, a book about photography to go with my new camera, another little bottle of perfume, a set of nail varnishes and false lashes (which, frankly, are horrible!). My grandad gave me £70 and my auntie gave me a topshop voucher and an edible blackberry phone which is made of chocolate!


This is my new camera! It's a fuji something or other but I was so excited I didn't look at the box. Silly me.

I also got the purpley bracelet with the wee thingys hanging off it for my birthday.

I decided to make cupcakes instead of a proper cake because I always find them too much to handle and I end up eating faaar too much and feeling sick.


Hope you've all had a nice day!



x

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!:) Hope you had a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! You got some lovely things, jealous of your camera! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cakes look yummy :) You had a lot of nice presents !!

    Lisa xx



    www.lifebeautyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i always make cupcakes, too.. instead of a regular cake. these look so pretty an delisih! happy belated birthday! loving your blog... and you're so adorable! new follower from usa. hoping to stay connected!
    enjoy your wknd!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    http://adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.