Friday, 23 December 2011

In which I go uptown

Those of you who live in, near or around Edinburgh might know that Winter Wonderland is up and running, and has been for a few weeks now. I went uptown with my friends today and decided I was going to be like a tourist and take hundreds of photos, which I did and I actually got some really nice ones.


We also went ice-skating but me and my freind, Detta had forgotten our gloves so we popped into the new Primark to buy some. It was the first time I've been in and I'm telling you, it's the most frustrating shop ever. The stairs confused me. Anyway, my friend was buying something else so she just took my money with her and paid for my gloves with hers but when she was in the queue I saw a 5 pack of bubble gum for £1. I realised how long it's been since I had bubble gum so I had to buy it. The looks from the check-out dude were hilarious. He must've thought I was a right nutter coming into this enormous Primark full of lovely clothes and buying a 5 pack of bubble gum...













I'm sorry most of these photos have the big wheel in them, but it was kind of the focus of my day hehe!

1 comment:

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.