Sunday, 5 February 2012

In which I demonstrate my love of vintage

Vintage is very very in at the moment isn't it? I just love it. Everything vintage is just so beautiful. I sometimes wish I could go back to the 1940s when everything was beautifully elegant and vintage and oh, just so lovely.

I consedered buying a lomography camera recently but I had just recieved my rather expensive snazzy camera for Christmas and of course, film is pretty expensive so it seemed slightly counterintuitive to go buying another camera when I already had a perfectly good one. Instead, I decided to hunt online for a website where I could convert my pictures (for free) to look polaroid-y and vintage. I'd heard of Rollip before but it wasn't exactly what I was looking for and Rollip sort of decreased the clarity of my pictures. I used Piknik for a while too but that's now closing down, sadly. I eventually found THIS WEBSITE . There's a whole range of effects to choose from, it's free and it doesn't lower the quality of the pictures. Yaaay!



You should definitely give this website a go, I really like it. I will definitely be saving this one into my favourites!

What do you think?

x

9 comments:

  1. Seems like a pretty cool website! Think I will have to give it a try! I like the photo with the yellow sky, I like the range of colours in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! :)) I might check out the site you gave :))

    the last picture was amazinG! :))
    loveandelegance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah thank you so much for finding this website :)

    As Piknic is closing soon - this is going to come in handy!!

    Your pictures look gorgeous :)

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos look amazing! I will be giving this website a go!
    xx

    http://deardollyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darn, now I'm going to spend hours of my life playing around with my pictures! Good find :) I'm really sad picnik is closing, it's so useful for creating collages.
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look awesome! I'm heading straight to the website now,

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks really, really good! your photos are so cute!
    and thanks for following, btw ;)

    You're completely right about vintage, it's so cool, lovely, inspiring, everything ;)

    xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Blog!! Now following...follow me pleaseee :)


    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.