Sunday, 18 March 2012

In which I buy a leather jacket.

The title is pretty self explanitory I think. But yes, I bought a leather jacket. Or rather, my mum very kindly splashed out on me as the jacket cost more money than I ever tend to have at one point in time!

I have a jacket and a body warmer but I don't really have a lighter jacket that's good for all weather so I'm really excited to have something to wear this to. It was £55 pounds from Topshop and I've had my eye on it for a while now so I'm glad it's finally safe in my wardrobe!

Otherwise, I've been spending the weekend in Newcastle with my family with my dad's friend who lives in an enormous flat. You can get a beautiful view of the sunset from her balcony and what a beautiful sunset we saw on Saturday night.

I was so glad I'd brought my camera with me but there was one particularly scary moment when it almost plummeted 50 feet over the side of the balcony. Not good, not good!

x

12 comments:

  1. Never underestimate the power of a leather biker- and Topshop sells particularly good ones! Excellent choice!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This short jacket is really gorgeous :)
    You'll have it for years too if it's Topshop quality

    Shannen Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://stories-of-a-student.blogspot.com/

    Cool jacket, you have a follower ;) Return the favour? X

    ReplyDelete
  4. this jacket is lovely! A real keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the jacket! Beautiful. And the picture of the sunset is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my god! I'd die if my camera dropped! (okay probably not because it's not really an expensive model but i'd certainly die if yours dropped^^)

    and the jacket's really pretty :D mine looks a bit similar :DDD

    xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous leather jacket :) Really nice blog...newest follower :)x

    pretty-quirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, I love this jacket! Great taste. And your photos are fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way it looks on you! I bought a leather jacket a few months back that was on sale, but I haven't worn it yet because it's a large and too big for me! I just cant resist a sale lol

    :)
    xx

    http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh no, that sucks to hear that those wipes break you out :( i've used it twice and it seems to work for me. :/

    and i love this outfit by the way, super chic :)

    xoxo,

    janet

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing jacket, and the sunset ...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.