Monday, 12 March 2012

In which quirky jewellery is my friend



Left to right: Primark, Primark, accessorize, accessorize


Top to bottom: Primark, homemade, charity shops




I'm one that's partial to a cute little charm bracelet or necklace when I see one. I'm the owner of a fairly large collection indeed, my absolute favourite of which is the charm breacelet I made myself. It has featured on my blog before but not for ages so I thought I'd bring it up again. I'm often to be found wearing it although the chain and a few of the charms have become kind of brass looking (the bike, the shoe). I got some of the charms from The Bead Shop in Edinburgh - the shoe, the bike, the umbrella and the strawberry. The rest are from Primark. I think my favourite is the umbrella but I'm pretty fond of the robot too. He's quite a cute little guy.

Accessorize and Primark are always brimming with quirky charm jewellery and Claire's are pretty good for earrings. I have quite a lot of earrings from Claire's actually but I was in a hurry taking these photos and the earrings must've slipped my mind. I came across www.hannahmakesthings.com recently and I fell in LOVE. Everything is absolutely beautiful and hand-made by Hannah herself. I haven't managed to get anything from there yet but I plan to in the near future, when I'm not skint!

x



8 comments:

  1. You have some gorgeous charm bracelets there. I've not seen your homemade one and it really is unique, which makes it the best :)

    I love the dove and elephant necklaces too :)

    Love Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love quirky jewellery! I've also got a camera necklace, I got mine from Accessorize last year. The charm bracelets are pretty, the one with the robot on is my fave! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving all of those!! I think a trip to Primark is needed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they all look so cute! I'll definitely check out the website :D

    xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite is the one you made yourself - it's amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so cute! Where do you get your inspiration for these photographs from?

    Please add and follow me :)

    http://stories-of-a-student.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so cute, I am also a lover of quirky jewellery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pieces!
    I used to have a charm bracelet that I made myself, and I had that strawberry charm too! hehe
    I love hannahmakesthings, all her jewellery are just the cutest!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.