Friday, 27 April 2012

Exam nails, oversized blouses and camera experiments

I've been mucking around with my camera and its various settings and a few editing programs (Gimp, Paint.net etc.) for a few days and I wanted to just show you some of the results. You might've seen some of these pictures before but they're all re-edited!


If you read my tuxedo nails post, you'll probably know that I've decided to paint my nails with a new design after each exam. Now since I had my English exam yesterday, I thought I'd do my nails before I started on the maths revision (oh God...). I used Barry M Blue Moon for the light blue and an anonymous Claire's nail polish for the bright blue.

Also, I wanted to show you this blouse I bought a few weeks ago. I was looking for a nice baggy one that I can wear as part of a kind of smart-casual outfit and I came across this in H&M. I'm really only a 6 or an 8 but I went for a 12 because, as I said, I wanted it to be oversized and baggy.
(shorts:Primark)

x




17 comments:

  1. How did you find the english exam? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. these photos look great! It's always fun to experiment and you got great results!
    Good luck for maths ;)

    xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute dress.:)
    http://gustuk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found it alright, there were a few questions I found tough but I think I managed to work it out :) search #wilf on twitter, I promise you that you'll cry from laughter :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. these photos look really good :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfits!
    I like the upside down picture of you on the couch.
    Wonderful shot of your hairstyle in the 4th picture.
    Good Post.
    Lots of love, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the blouse! The shorts are quite vintage, I can't believe they are primark! Nice find!
    great blog, I am a new follower
    hope you can pop onto my blog
    shadesofpepper.blogspot.co.uk
    :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog!!!
    I just found it!!!

    PS:I took part ina contest for a trip to Korea.The winner will be decided according to how many views his video will have.I would really appreciate it if you could check out my video and help me make my dream come true!
    Thank you!!!
    Click on the link below!!! <3

    Korea Contest

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos! I love the dress in the first picture :)

    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. sehr coole Fotos :) Das Kleid auf dem ersten Bild ist richtig toll :)
    liebe Grüße, Anh von tha.Darlinh

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute Pictures ,love the first Dress :)

    Lovely Greetings<3

    ReplyDelete
  12. the photos look great! and i like what you did with your nails ;)

    xx

    http://lady-godivas-operation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i like hairstyles i want to say that these are the fantastic thing thats hairstyles ever i like i like them i can spend my whole life to this field.i like hairstyles i like some eboulous type of hairstyles because these are one of those hairstyles which can make the personality of the man i like them very much.i want to say that bob hairstyles hairstyles is the thing which can make the man or woman more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.