Friday, 15 June 2012

buttoned collars and geek glasses

blouse: H&M
shorts: Primark
shoes: Topshop
Yesterday evening my sister and I went to see our school show which, I have to say, was wonderful. We managed to sell out a very large venue where, in fact, I went to see Adele earlier this year. This is my sister you see above. Why did I photograph her and not me, you ask. There are two reasons, firstly, we didn't have time - but more importantly, she looked a lot more fashionable than me. Ha. I also just want to put it out there that those are her actual glasses. It slightly annoys me when people wear glasses with the lenses popped out.

In other news, I'm heading off to Paris with my school on Sunday the 24th so I'm raather buzzing for that. It's a 'Music Tour' as I'm part of the choir, so the choir and the various other music groups at my school will be performing at a small selection of locations in Paris through that week. Hey, if you're in Paris maybe you can pop in and see us. I'm expecting it to be fairly catastrophic as none of us know the words to any of the songs we're doing.

What have you been up to recently?

x

6 comments:

  1. I love the glasses! And have fun in Paris (:
    xx Amber
    http://amberleetea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your sister has some serious sense of style!
    You're so lucky you're going to Paris!! I'm sure you'll have a blast :)
    xoxoxo,
    Alona

    PS- There's a new outfit post on my blog! Hope you have the time to take a quick look : http://www.fashionfreshman.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute glasses xx

    www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk
    you can enter my giveaway and check out my posts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The glasses are great ;)

    I#ve been to Paris last summer and it's such a beautiful city! You need to see Montmartre, sort of the Bohemian side of paris^^

    xoxo Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time in Paris :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice posting.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.