Saturday, 23 June 2012

Oh my gosh... you GUYS

I think I've fallen in love. With the Hedi Slimane Diary. I just can't...even... It's just so amazing. If you haven't had the good fortune to stumble across Hedi Slimane and his diary, go right now and check him/it out! He's my favourite photographer, for sure. I especially love the fact that all his photographs are taken in black and white and to me, there seems to be something gloriously imperfect about them.
These are all from the Hedi Slimane Diary. I can tell you're going to be spending the rest of your day mesmerised by these pictures, non?

x

6 comments:

  1. These are really cool :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this, love looking through pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I am in love with this photographer!! His portraits are truly stunning. Thank you for sharing him :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.