Monday, 16 July 2012

Biro drawings, ukulele and penguin nails

The last few days, while not quite as bleak as the few before, have not been the warmest or sunniest days ever. Therefore, I've spent a lot of time inside doing insidey stuff. I've been so ready the last few weeks to break out the summer vibes and dress like something out of a Katy Perry music video.

Time has been spent playing my ukulele. I'd like to think I've improved a bit from all this extra playing.
I painted my nails like little penguins. Because penguins are cute OKAY? They're, like, not at all summery but it's fine because neither is Scotland.
I drew a biro picture. The cat looks like a gremlin but ech, who cares?

How have you spent your last few days? Have they been as exciting as mine? No? Didn't think so.

x

13 comments:

  1. Loving the nails. I've been working non-stop doing over time, I wish I had time for procrastination!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. do fun! and the drawing looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your nails, the drawing is super good :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails are so lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're very talented :)
    I've been spending mine watching movies and challenging myself to play songs on the guitar that I would say "Nope, that's too hard for me to play" to! My skills have improved, I can't deny! I guess I should be thanking the bad weather?! Hahaha

    http://www.strawberries-taste-how-lips-do.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That drawing is so amazing! Were looking at biro drawings in art and I SUCK at them!

    Libby x

    http://peachesandgoldielocks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Great drawing! My name is Maggie and I am 12 years old. I love your blog ands I hope hat you will check mine out. BTW, I am following, follow back?
    -Maggie
    walruswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I love your drawing! <3
    I'm blogger from Indonesia and really like your blog!
    Can we follow each other? ;)


    xoxo,
    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, those nails are adorable! I bet they took ages though?
    The drawing's cute! - And a gremlin? Hmmm...Just a cat with rather larger eyes, I think!

    Your blog is adorable, I really enjoy the read - please keep posting! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those nails are super cute.

    Great Blog hun, I love reading your stuff!!
    Sheree xx

    www.glitzngrime.com
    glitzngrime@hotmail.co.uk
    @shereemilli

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.