Sunday, 22 July 2012

Greece is the word

Guys, GUYS! I'm in Greece! I'm posting to you from my poolside lounger on my IPod (jealous?) and that's all very well but I've had a really hard time trying to do it because my blogger app is now in Greek so navigating it is a guessing game - it was just good luck that I managed to work out how to write a new post! Anyway... This is just a quick one to let you know the 411, just so y'all know I've not died! I'm going to attempt to post some crappy IPod pictures below so apologies for the quality! Good ones will be uploaded soon after I am home!
X

9 comments:

  1. awww you look lovely ;)
    I'm so jealous, I want to be in Greece, too!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post.
    Enjoy and keep notes or a diary...
    Love, Joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are having a great time! Have fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it looks gorgeous! I just got back from my holiday and I miss it already. I've awarded you the Liebester Award :)
    Bex x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is super lovely, i have just stumbled upon it :)
    Looks like you have had an amazing holiday in the sun! I am super jealous!!
    Also just wanted to say how talented you are! I saw you drawings on a previous post :)
    Cant wait to see more posts from you !
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello drling i hope you're having a good time here in greece!!
    many kisses from,
    http://littlefashionwhitelies.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your having/had a good time! xx
    I've nominated you for an award on my blog! You can check it out here: http://josephinejade.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/tu-blog-me-inspira-and-por-tu.html :)xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.