Thursday, 9 August 2012

Customized mirror frame

You might have seen my post where I collected the flyers from the Fringe festival. If you did you'll probably know that I collected 37. Now, I don't know about you but there's not really much use around my house for a pile of 40 odd flyers so I decided to decorate my mirror with some of them.  I think it adds a little bit of interest to my faaairly boring room.

I also got my exam results 2 days ago and I'm SO happy. I got the highest possible mark in all of my subjects which means I can take all the subjects I want to next year for my highers. In fact all of my friends were really happy with their results and I haven't spoken to anyone in my entire year who was really disappointed.

The last few days here have been beautiful and I've been crazy busy. On Tuesday I played rounders with a couple of my friends in the park. However, only 4 of us turned up and I can conclude that 2 aside rounders - not easy. Yesterday was SO lovely that we went to the beach and even managed a half an hour swim in the sea which, I can assure you, is not warm.

what have you been up to?

x

7 comments:

  1. Looks great :) Well dome on your results I got the same x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with the flyers. Who knew they could be so decorative? ;) xxxx well done on your results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw congrats on your results that's brilliant! Your mirror looks fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great idea! It looks amazing! I might have to give it a shot myself :)
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. that mirror is awesome :D
    and congratulations on your results, that's amazing! You can be so proud of yourself!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. that mirror frame looks awesome :) and super congrats on your results =D !! Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.