Saturday, 25 August 2012

Sweet 16 cupcakes

 
It's my best friend's 16th birthday today so I baked her some cupcakes. Her favourite colour is blue so I went for blue and white and lots of sprinkles. 'Cos sprinkles are the best ok? I know. That seems like a crappy present but my other friends and I have chipped in to get her some new charms for her pandora bracelet and her links of London bracelet.
 
I'm going to her party tonight and I'm wearing a little navy collar dress with an orange belt and orange lace up shoes I bought in Topshop's sale a couple weeks ago. I'll probably do and outfit post on it tomorrow or something so come back and check it out! 

6 comments:

  1. Wow, they look delicious! And you're right- sprinkles are most definitely the best! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah they're so pretty, bet they're yummy :)
    Hope you have fun tonight!

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look so yummy! so cute designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey i love your blog, and so happy to be following a fellow Scott;)

    check out my blog, it only takes a second:)Albonnie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd be so happy if someone made me those for my birthday, they look so professional!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cupcakes look gorgeous :)x
    shameta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.