Monday, 10 September 2012

Sometimes simple's important too


Top: Topshop
Jeans: Primark
Boots:Primark
 
Yesterday I had a lazy day and this was my outfit. A t-shirt and jeans. It's perhaps not the most interesting outfit you've ever seen but I feel like sometimes it's important to have those days where you lounge about and definitely don't look your best.
 
I'm in the process of making a really lovely little geometric collage for my room which you can see there behind the ukulele. I'm planning on writing a tutorial or something on that at some point so stay tuned.
 
Ah. bye.
 
x
 


5 comments:

  1. I love these sort of days, your tops sweet! The collage looks really interesting xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The collage looks very interesting, can't wait to see it when it's finished x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the geometric pattern, it looks great. And simple outfits are just the best sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Amy the shirt is so cute!! :-*

    xx
    katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that top!
    i really like your blog too and i really hope you'll come and say hi!
    you seem so so nice and i'd love to talk sometime.
    your newest follower,
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.