Tuesday, 18 December 2012

crotchet blouses, loafer creepers and anklets

blouse: Topshop
jeans: Tesco (I know, I know)
shoes: River Island
anklet: some random market somewhere

On Saturday I went out for one of my best friend's birthdays but it was just a casual thing so I wore a pretty plain outfit. I decided to wear my blouse with the pretty crotchet/mesh detailing on the chest which I always seem to resort to in smart/casual situations. I just love it so much! It maybe wasn't the best choice in terms of warmth, though. It's quite cold here now and although I wore my leather jacket on top I was still pretty cold. The rolled up trousers probably didn't help much either. I'm still quite amazed that they're from Tescos. I have honestly lived in these for the past few weeks. They're really really comfy!

Also, who's buzzing for Christmas? ME! We put up our tree a few days back, I just haven't got round to posting it yet. 
I also feel like Christmas is the perfect opportunity to cover your room in fairy lights (and leave them there forever after that because fairy lights are pretty!) so each year my room gains a set of lights and I just never take them down. 
Am I the only one that loves them so much?

x

5 comments:

  1. I love your crochet top! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your posts and I think you're really pretty x

    www.justshazea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is really nice, I love little collared tops like these :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.