Sunday, 6 January 2013

Memory jar and new vans

You might have seen various posts and tweets etc. about the memory jar thing everyone seems to be doing. If not, I'll explain. Basically, the idea is you take a jar, decorate it however you'd like and, throughout the year, fill it with good memories. Anyway, I've decided to do it. As you can see above, I've not really decorated my jar - I've just stuck a simple label on it. I really don't think my jar is big enough for all my memories so I might have to upgrade to a bigger one eventually, but this one will do for now. I've been writing my memories on little post-it notes along with the dates and putting them in - one per day. I've also made the rule that I'm not allowed to read the memories until the last day of 2013. I really do not know how I'm going to do it.

 Vans: Amazon £25
Moving on to the next thing, I ordered myself a couple of pairs of Vans a few days ago from Amazon. I was going to buy them from Office or Schuh but I found them for about half the price on the internet and decided to buy two pairs since I could get them both for the same price I was going to buy one pair in-store. The first pair arrived today.

what do you think?
x

9 comments:

  1. hey um if you dont mind can I have the link to the vans off of Amazon please?

    www.justshazea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Here it is:
      http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vans-Unisex-Adult-106-Vulcanized-Trainer/dp/B0020MM0B8
      There's loads of different colours so click around.

      Delete
  2. I've seen a post on the memory jars as well and I love it! Also, great find for the Vans, I've been wanting some for ages! :)
    Frankie xx
    http://frankest.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing a memory jar but so far I don't have the jar, just a stack on post it notes on top of my book shelf :') x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm starting to think about having my own memory jar as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow i just adore your blog. check out my blog and follow! xx gabi
    http://teenagehellz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!
    Great blog!
    Check out mine sometime if you'd like xoxo
    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.