Friday, 10 May 2013

Freckles, levi's and sunglasses


Jumper:H&M
Shorts:Vintage fair
Shoes:Amazon
Sunglasses:H&M
Badge:Vintage fair
Eye ring:Topshop
Silver ring:Unknown (sorry!)

Long time, no see huh? Oh well, sorry. 

Last Monday and Tuesday were absolutely beautiful here. It was really sunny so I sat outside all day and did revision (I'm on exam leave). I actually ended up quite badly burning my shoulders which I wasn't expecting in May in Scotland. The sun has also given me about 600 new freckles and has made them go really dark. I don't mind my freckles though, like a lot of people who have them seem to!

The jumper you see here has since been tie-dyed along with three or four other t-shirts. I could not be happier with it and plan on posting about it tomorrow.

What do you think?
x

4 comments:

  1. you look soo pretty with freckles!! and the outfit is lovely ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freckles are amazing m mum has them and I think they're gorgeous x

    www.justshazea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the getup! :) simple yet very chic and stylish :)
    www.loveandelegance.info

    ReplyDelete
  4. your style and blog is perfect, I'm following <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.