Sunday, 10 August 2014

Daisies, stalls and ferris wheels

Jeans - Asda
Swimming costume - Motel Rocks
Cardigan - charity shop
Belt - charity shop
Shoes (which you can, like, totally see...) - Topshop
Not something I agree with but I kind of liked the chalk and the scratchy appearance of it, I don't know?
 I went into town to do a bit of shopping the other day. I decided to wear my daisy print swimming costume as a top with my high waisted jeans and a holey cardi. I bought the swimsuit to take on holiday because I'd been absolutely lusting after a low backed swimsuit forever. However, when it arrived, not only did it have a very low back, it also had very low sides and I felt far too exposed to wear it in the pool with that amount of side-boob going on so I decided to keep it as a top and wear it with a cardigan over the top. 

I had planned on hitting up the Royal Mile to see the Fringe and watch some of the street performers after I'd shopped but by the time I'd battled my way past the crowd and made it past the stalls I was feeling sweaty and tired and decided just to come home. I'm so boring sometimes, gawd.

10 comments:

  1. Great pictures, i love your outfit combo!

    Love, Ana
    anasofiachic.blogspot.co.uk
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice outfit at the top - I especially love the cardigan! Did you take the pictures yourself? They're really good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I did. Thank you, that's really sweet!

      Delete
  3. You look absolutely gorgeous! Love the top, reminds me of spring! I also love your photography its beautiful, got a retro, vintage feeling! Thank you so much about the advise you gave me on my blog, made me reconsider things xo

    p.s. followed you back, looking forward to more great posts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice idea wearing a swimsuit for a top! I love the print. Also, lovely pictures! You're a very talented photographer. :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've nominated you for a Liebster award :) Link here: http://voguedreamland.blogspot.com/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful girl,I love your style totally
    Hello!My name is Janephoenix Mifo Lam,you can call me Mifo.Shall we follow each other and share beauties to each, Hope to be your friend soon Pls post more!
    I am a now blogger,No matter what you're going through, it's always better if you have people to share it with.I hope I can leave a good memory in your life,keep a happy mood

    hope you can check my blog and share our life:
    http://mingmingshuohaode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome post & I love your outfit :) x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.